This Discovery Set is a great way to get to know the awesome world of Tegu blocks. The set includes 26 blocks in three shapes: 12 cubes, 10 long planks, and 4 short planks. The blocks come in a natural finish, and magnetic connections between the blocks make for surprising play that defies gravity and flexes a child's creative freedom. These blocks are made of a beautiful blonde hardwood native to Honduras.
Tegu is a pioneering wooden toy company designing products that unleash the power of little imaginations. Introducing eco-friendly building blocks magically attracted by magnets, Tegu has unveiled the first wooden toys ever created to defy gravity. But, it gets better: building their own manufacturing plant in Honduras, Tegu is realizing a dual goal of creating dozens of jobs for men and women while working to replenish a sadly abused rainforest.
- Tegu provides for tree planting, child education, and holistic employment in Honduras
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
|Recommended Age||4 - 12|
|Special Features||Eco-Friendly, Ethically Made|
|Dimensions||7 L x 2.75 W x 5.25 H inches|