UPDATE: We're in the midst of gearing up for our 2013 A Mighty Girl Summer Book Club program -- sign-up your group to receive book club organizing news and resources!
A Mighty Girl book clubs provide girls with tremendous educational, social, and self-esteem-boosting benefits and parent-child book clubs also provide great bonding opportunities. If you're interested in forming A Mighty Girl book club or would like to learn more about them, this is the place for you!
Here are a few easy steps to get started:
- Sign up for A Mighty Girl’s Book Club list to stay up on all of the latest book club happenings through our periodic updates about book club-related resources and opportunities.
- Check out the Book Club Organizing Guide filled with helpful ideas on meeting planning, recruitment, group activities, and much more.
- Review the recommended reading lists to select books for your book club.
- Visit the Book Club resource section for additional book club organizing resources.
- Finally, if you book club members plan on purchasing their books online, please encourage them to do so via A Mighty Girl’s website using the 'Buy from Amazon' link on each product page. The small commission that we receive from Amazon sales -- at no additional cost to you -- allows us to maintain and grow the site and provide resources like this book club site.